Environmental Policy/Quality Policy
TSUGAMI's basic management policy is "to contribute to society by constantly anticipating market needs and generating new value, underpinned by the precision technologies we have been developing since the company was first established." We aim to achieve sustainable growth in the long term by providing high-precision, high-speed and high-rigidity products which meet customer requirements.
The TSUGAMI Group is acutely aware that action to address climate change and environmental issues is one of the important challenges facing management. Given the global framework set out in the Paris Agreement and the Japanese government's commitment to net zero carbon emissions by 2050, we believe that recognizing the role enterprises must play to realize a sustainable society and achieving solutions to such issues through business will lead to the TSUGAMI Group's sustainable growth.
The Sustainability Committee will coordinate the planning, management and operation of initiatives based on the environmental policy set out below.
- Basic policy
- 1. We recognize that climate change is a critical global issue and we are committed to continuously reducing the GHG emissions from our business activities based on a lifecycle perspective on products and services.
- 2. We will endeavor to reduce the environmental impact of our products and services, taking environmental impacts at all stages of the lifecycle into consideration.
- 3. We will comply with relevant environmental laws and regulations and other requirements, establish our own voluntary management standards, and strive to prevent environmental pollution.
- 4. We will establish environmental goals, targets and action plans and make continuous improvements, aiming to reduce our environmental impact and conduct business activities in harmony with the environment. We will also review them where necessary.
- 5. We will provide environmental training and conduct activities to raise environmental awareness to ensure that all employees and all those who work for us understand and are well-informed of our environmental policy.
- 6. We will disclose environmental information. We will also seek interaction with the local community and society, actively cooperating with activities to protect the environment.
August 16, 2021
Everything we do is underpinned by our management policy of “Integrated Quality.” We focus particularly on “speeding up customer service,” so that we can respond quickly to our customers’ needs, and on “constantly striving to make improvements,” based on our determination to resolve problems. On behalf of the Nagaoka Factory, we have set out the following Quality Policy in line with that underlying management policy.
- 1. We will always put quality first, in order to earn customers’ trust and ensure satisfaction.
- 2. We will take responsibility for the quality of each process, to prevent issues affecting subsequent processes.
- 3. We will focus on education, training and improvement activities, in order to continually improve quality.
June 21, 2013
Manager, Nagaoka Factory